Submission guideline designed to ensure a minimum standard of all items. Although item approvals reside with the reviewer, following these guidelines will minimize the chances of your item being rejected.
- Items must be built using Bootstrap 3 or newer and HTML5.
- Items must follow Bootstrap’s infrastructure, fundamental elements, and the bootstrap’s native standard grid system.
- Items must maintain a necessary level of design quality and vary sufficiently from the default Bootstrap styling.
- Items title must need to follow the naming convention [title] – [subtitle] Eg. Margo – Free Multi-Purpose Bootstrap Template.
- Item Preview Image is 750X480 Pixels, Max size 1 MB and therefore should display properly with these dimensions.
- Item Demo URL must be Direct link to the demo without any iframe or advertisement.
- Items Source code, Documentation and all text must be written in English.
- Items must be compatible with all major browsers.
- Items must include basic documentation.
- Items must display properly on popular mobile devices and desktop screens.
- Item sellers must provide basic support.
- Third-party assets used to build your item must be properly licensed or free for commercial use
If you have any question please, drop us a mail: hello[at]graygrids.com or use contact form
Note: If we receive any DMCA notice or can detect any copied template was submitted, GrayGrids reserves all rights to remove your items or suspend your account without any prior notice or warning.