Submission guideline designed to ensure a minimum standard of all items. Although item approvals reside with the reviewer, following these guidelines will minimize the chances of your item being rejected.
- Items must be built using Bootstrap 4 or newer and HTML5.
- Items must follow Bootstrap’s infrastructure, fundamental elements, and the bootstrap’s native standard grid system.
- Items must maintain a necessary level of design quality and vary sufficiently from the default Bootstrap styling.
- Items title must need to follow the naming convention [title] – [subtitle] Eg. Margo – Free Multi-Purpose Bootstrap Template.
- Item Preview Image is 750X480 Pixels, Max size 1 MB and therefore should display properly with these dimensions.
Item Demo URL must be Direct link to the demo without any iframe or advertisement.
Items Source code, Documentation and all text must be written in English.
- Items must be compatible with all major browsers.
- Items must include basic documentation.
- Items must display properly on popular mobile devices and desktop screens.
- Item sellers must provide basic support.
- Third-party assets used to build your item must be properly licensed or free for commercial use
If you have any question please, drop us a mail: hello[at]graygrids.com or use contact form
Note: If we receive any DMCA notice or can detect any copied template was submitted, GrayGrids reserves all rights to remove your items or suspend your account without any prior notice or warning.