Welcome to very first tutorial of GrayGrids, this is very common, easy and little silly tutorial. As our support team get lot of questions on how to install Bootstrap HTML5 Website Templates and Themes, I decided to write a step by step tutorial on this topic. So, it will be helpful for all our users to get rid of all confusion on Template Installation.
So, I am going to show you how to install HTML website template or themes on your live server
1. First of all, If you don’t have your Template on your computer, Download Your Desired Template to get started.
2. Package comes with docs and other addons so, unzip the download package, you’ll found a folder with all template files, like above screenshot.
3. Place template folder anywhere you want, you can display or edit the template with an editor such as: Sublime Text, Notepad ++ etc.
4. Now, login to your hosting control panel or FTP client, such as: FileZilla, CyberDuck etc. and upload template files on your server root.
5. Once all files are uploaded, go to www.yoursite.com/index.html you can see your the homepage.
FYI, I have recently published an article on Bootstrap HTML5 Speed Optimization; You may check it to speed up your Bootstrap based website-> 11 Great Tips to Speed Up Your Bootstrap HTML5 Website
If you are still confused about any steps, feel free to comment we are here to help you.