Published on: 11/16/2016
Also console/developer tools showing error by saying:
Google Maps API error:
2. Now, You have to create a project by giving a name and then, click to Create and enable API
3. You will get your API key within few seconds then, copy your key -> save it anywhere for future uses and then, go to docs.
4. When you are on docs page copy API URL:
also you can learn more about API from here and can explore map examples.
5. Now, go to your contact.html page to replace old API with new one. Remove old API and make it like this screenshot by inserting new API URL and key:
6. Save your contact.html file and hard reload your contact page on browser [You’re done!]
If you have any questions or opinion, feel free to post it by commenting on post.